Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to grab a front and rear stand for my bike sometime soon. Is there anything I need to do to it in order to mount the bike on the stands. I assume I'll need swingarm spools for the rear stand. Anything for the front? Also what are the best brands?

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
are you serious? is this your first bike? do you have any friends that ride? the best stand on the market imo is pit bull, but i myself went with t-rex. at the time i paid $120 shiped for front and rear. not the best on the market but its the best at that price.

·
Registered
783 Posts
are you serious? is this your first bike? do you have any friends that ride? the best stand on the market imo is pit bull, but i myself went with t-rex. at the time i paid $120 shiped for front and rear. not the best on the market but its the best at that price.
It was nice of you to give the answer at the end of your chastising!! I am new to this as well, and had the same questions!

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
It was nice of you to give the answer at the end of your chastising!! I am new to this as well, and had the same questions!
no prob bro. any time.

·
Registered
157 Posts
+1 for t-rex. You can use their rear stand with or without spools, if you want spools have them throw in a pair for $12 or something

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just bought the Redline Engineering stands and I like'em alot. They're my first set of stands though so the others everyone else is mentioning may be alot better. I got their swingarm sliders that work with their stands too. The front stands slide into the holes in the bottom of the forks so no additional stuff is needed to lift up the front. I paid about $180 for everything. Took two days to get them. Great customer service btw and they'll sell cosmetic blems for a small discount.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts