Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Rotors (front) 03-04

Rotors are off an 03. I removed them with only 3k on the bike since I decided to go with aftermarket brakes for the track. Never had any problems with them, just have no need to store them in the garage.

100 shipped in the continental US, paypal preferred for payment

I know I'm a "new member"...so if you want some background info to put your mind at ease:

100% ebay feedback: jahmic

questions, pm me or email me at (my forum name) @ h o t m a i l (dot) c o m

edit: Pics posted in thread as requested

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump...

price dropped to 100 shipped in the lower 48

c'mon...I know someone needs rotors just as bad as I need a new set of race tires. haha

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
nicholsm3 said:
$40 shipped ?? interested ?
Sorry, but as far as low-ball offers go... that one is beyond unreasonable. I would be suprised if the seller takes you serously moving foward.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They look pretty cool hanging above the work bench in the garage right now, and I don't need money THAT bad.

I think I'll consider them "art" a little longer...at least until a better offer comes around.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
nicholsm3 said:
$40 shipped ?? interested ?
Lowballers are :supergay:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
uhh...$100 for both front rotors is a STEAL. I don't know what you guys are complaning about. These are practically new!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
are you sure it wasn't just a rear rotor? he's selling a Set of a front rotors.. go check on ebay and you wil see rotors going for 80.00 ++

·
Registered
170 Posts
ok well my buddy has a shop, and has ass loads of rotors and hes askin $60 a piece, so if you think its such a steal i can get you some ?? any takers ?

·
Registered
950 Posts
/\/\/\/\

$60 a piece or a set? A set would be a ridiculous price, but for one...that's not worth it. I got mine on ebay for $41 each and $25 shipping total.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nicholsm3 said:
ok well my buddy has a shop, and has ass loads of rotors and hes askin $60 a piece, so if you think its such a steal i can get you some ?? any takers ?

Ok, not to be a COMPLETE _____ (fill in the blank however you like)...

but if your buddy has "ass loads" at 60 a set...then buy em.

I NEVER post anything up for sale without looking at the going prices first. I searched the forums for previous sets that were sold, and 100-140 a set was the normal range. Being that these rotors are practically new, I started out at 130 shipped, then decided the hell with it, I'll hook someone up with a set of pretty much new rotors for 100 shipped.

I've seen a rear rotor go for 40, but never a set of fronts.

And I hate to ruin my integrity by arguing here, so I won't address the issue any further. I do everything I can to be a "good businessman" and not rip people off. Hell the last set of rotors I sold I got measured before I shipped them out to the buyer and even had them straightened for him since one was slightly out of spec.

Now, as much as I appreciate the bumps, please stop trashing my thread nicholsm3.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts