Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post if you have one for the 07. I heard from someone here that you use the 1000rr pin. But will the stand work with the 07's

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
I've used the same front stand for all my bikes. I just bend it in and out if adjustments have to be made for fit.

Am I missing something?

·
Registered
460 Posts
I am assuming he is referring to the pin size that goes inside the bottom of the steering head. There are a bunch of different pin sizes depending on what bike you have. The stand I just bought has about four different sizes included.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
^ Ah thanks. I've only owned Hondas so I assume the pin size remained consistent. Thanks for the clarification.

·
Registered
279 Posts
i just got my pitbull #6 pin in this morning at work. will try it tonight, i know that the small end dia. is 13mm, but the pin is called a #6 for some reason. my 05" took the 19mm pin, my son's 1000rr takes the smaller one like i got today too.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Yes, and yes. It takes a pitbull #6 pin, same as a 2006/2007 CBR1000RR. The pin has an offset, make sure you install it on the stand so its angled towards the front of the bike.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I'm trying to weld together stand for the front of the motorcycle. I want to make the new pitbull front stand, the one that lifts the bike up under the nose and not at the end of the forks.

Anyways, anyone has that style of Pitbull "new" front stand (see link below), can you help me with the following measurements?

Link: http://www.pit-bull.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23_177&products_id=64&osCsid=6dae12d26d44f14a191440f6f6cde7f2

1) Height of stand (from the ground to the top of stand)
2) Width of stand
3) Length of the bar that sticks into the "nose" to the bike.

Thank you!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts