Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike has been wrecked and the front wheel was damaged so i replaced it. but now when the triple tree is straight with the bike, my front wheel is not,it is about 1/2 inch turned to the left. what do i need to do??

·
Registered
709 Posts
I had that on a bike one time after a minor get off. I was sure I had a fork leg bent, but after taking it all apart and inpsecting, i discovered the the upper bridge and lower tree were slighlty out of line with each other.

check your fork legs, and check your upper bridge and lower tree, if they dont appear bent, loosen the big bolt on top of the bridge. point the wheel straight, twist on the clip ons so they are in line with the tire, and then retorque the bolt.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had that on a bike one time after a minor get off. I was sure I had a fork leg bent, but after taking it all apart and inpsecting, i discovered the the upper bridge and lower tree were slighlty out of line with each other.

check your fork legs, and check your upper bridge and lower tree, if they dont appear bent, loosen the big bolt on top of the bridge. point the wheel straight, twist on the clip ons so they are in line with the tire, and then retorque the bolt.

Thanks man, thats kinda what i thought but i wanted to hear it from somebody that had done it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts