Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bike has 1,700 miles. It is pretty much bone stock, it has a scorpion CF slip-on, that is it. Its MINT. The only thing wrong with it is there are 3-1inch scratches on the headlight... they are small. But I just wanted to disclose that. The bike wasn't abused by anymeans. I don't stunt, 2 years ago I crashed my first 954 that way, and haven't done any since. The bike has the white tail stickers pealed off and the sides wing stickers pealed off as well. It was done VERY clean, and you can't ever tell they were there. I like the stealthier look. If you wanted new vinyls for it they are $40. The tires, chain, and everything have plenty of life on them. Also the Oil, and brake pads are brand new. Due to the low mileage the bike doesn't need anything, and wont need anything for quite some time. Please let me know if there is anything else you you would like to know.

Price is $6,000 This includes FREE SHIPPING to anywhere off of I-95 from Mass to Florida. I frequent trips down there and will deliver for Free!!!
Thanks
Russ
[email protected]
845 235 6559

·
Registered
950 Posts
Hmmm.....my friend is looking for a bike, but he's a beginner. The deal seems like its worth getting it even though it may be too big of a bike. Can you post some pics of the bike and the scratches on the headlight. Thanks!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man,
I don't have any pics right now.... The bike is garaged at my gf house for winter, I take the battery out and clean it up. I will try and grab pics this week. I have pics of the head light damage... it is MINIMAL... i just want to disclose it :
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=12/35307082197.jpg&s=x11

I have pics of the bike when it had it stickers on (begining of this past season) not much has changed since then except the stickers. I will see if I can dig those up in the meantime....
Thanks for the interest
~Russ

·
Registered
950 Posts
Can't see anything in the pic you have. Way too dark. Just post pics when you have the chance. My friend's got all winter.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the scratches are just to the top left of where the bulb is in the pic... i had to take them that dark due to the refective nature of the inside of the headlight
they are very small

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
screw that, pics of the bike homie...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can see the scratches perfect in that pic :/
I will have pics of the bike tonight
~Russ
p.s. i tried the angle and it still reflects

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
bump for an awesome bike. I rode my friend's of the same year and the bike is a beast.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
It doesn't matter what camera you are using, you have to have the settings right and then you should host your pics at photobucket so you don't downgrade the quality before you load them on this thread.

·
Registered
587 Posts
nice bike. www.imageshack.us best site for hostin in my opinion. we need more pics though!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts