Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Just wondering if there would be any interest in my bike. I actually just impulsively bought it a few weeks ago The title came in this week,and i am ready to sell.: I'm asking for $6,000 but Will sell for $5,800 if picked up locally
(be nice... if you look, please bump)

The good:
custom paint job (see pic)
*same design with honda wings, but the red is slightly darker - i've gotten lots of compliments*

mileage (well under 4K)
It's a honda

bone stock so you can choose your own mods

new battery

The bad:
The tank has a slight run from the painter - the seller had to point it out to me, it's only noticeable if you really look for it... wont even show up in a pic

The clutch cover has a little bit of rash. Everything runs/shifts fine, but the previous owner had a lowspeed lowside - he fixed/replaced plastics and had it painted, but he didn't replace the cover... they're only about $100

The front tire is also getting pretty low

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
good luck with the sale bro

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the bump! but i'm sure he's already looked through the "for sale" section. Add shipping to my asking price and it'd be out of his budget

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Jota
i know you are anxious to sell that beauty all i can tell u is hang in there man
it might take some time to sell but the rightfull owner will come along so
be optimistic bro and best of luck

·
Registered
112 Posts
Any chance you can meet someone half-way to NYC? I know a fellow looking for one and this seems to be in his budget range (or Id sell him mine)....let me know.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
update:

The title came in this week, so i have the clear title in hand and am ready to sell. Will sell for $5,800 if picked up locally

Thanks

Feel free to PM or email me for better pictures or if you have any questions

·
Registered
217 Posts
Beside the run and rash, anything wrong with the bike? Can you please post more pictures? Like another person asked, could you meet halfway or so to NYC?

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts