Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do to injury suffered racing(not on this bike) Im calling quits for the remainder of the season.

So Im selling my pride and joy. A 600RR that has cost me almost 20K.

This bike is AMA, WERA, CCS legal. Professionally tuned and engine work done by Cooper Performance, Jeff Walker. Competition valve job, surfaced the head, adjusted the cams. 124 plus rear wheel HP @ 13,458 RPM with VP U4. dyno sheets available. Full M4 titanium exhaust, PCIII, Hot bodies, woodcraft clip-ons, extreme-tech damper, Spiegler braided lines, EBC HH pads, Penske triple clicker, GMD Computrak worked forks, Bike measured straight by GMD, lap timer. Never crashed. Without a doubt the best handling race bike I have ever ridden. This has had no problem winning races. $8000. email me at [email protected]

I cant sell it legally sell if with the bodywork that is on it(Carbon Fiber) due to Sponsership agreements. So the bike will be dressed in all black Hotbodie with PPG paint. MSO only unless you want a title which you flip the bill for. The bike has never touched the street. It has wiring to put back to street but never ridden on the street..

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
damn man....very nice bike. I may just have to look into this.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts