Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 all black 600rr for sale it is located in Morristown , NJ 07960 bike is extremely clean its never been down or raced or stunted. it has almost brand new tires ( sporttech M-1's) maybe 1000 miles on them if that. I still owe on the bike so when said buyer purchases i can have a lawyer write up a letter stating you paid for the bike and upon receiving the title after we have sent in the payoff i will transfer the title to you and so on.... Reason for selling is we just bought a house and need to free up some cash flow im asking 6k for the bike and its got 7500 miles on her. the only mod that has been done is i removed the rear blinkers and intergrated them into the rear foot pegs via three LED's (red). I have all the factory turn signals and monting hardware for the new owner. please feel free to call me with any questions 973-271-3404 or email me at [email protected] thanks for looking

heres a pic of the bike

·
Registered
327 Posts
I might have to come and check this bad boy out in the next week. Its actually for a friend of mine. We'll be coming with cash if everything is clean, its all yours. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts