Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bike is AMA, WERA, CCS legal. Professionally tuned and engine work done by Cooper Performance, Jeff Walker. Competition valve job, surfaced the head, adjusted the cams. 121 plus rear wheel HP @ 13,458 RPM with VP U4. dyno sheets available. Full M4 titanium exhaust, PCIII, woodcraft clip-ons, extreme-tech damper, Spiegler braided lines, EBC HH pads, Penske triple clicker, GMD Computrak worked forks, Bike measured straight by GMD, lap timer. Without a doubt the best handling race bike I have ever ridden. This has had no problem winning races. $6000/obo. email me at [email protected] Tons of spares!!!

New bodywork and Paint. Paint Porsche Swartz 041(Spendy) with Tromex lightweight bodywork.

Engine and forks just serviced. My race season is done in OCT if i can get throw the weekend not crashing my "A" This can be ready on monday!

MCO only, can be made into clear title.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
I take it you are in the Chicago area???

Very nice bike man!

·
Curve Connoisseur
916 Posts
how many miles are on this thing?.....how many times has it been down? thanks.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Qwikk said:
how many miles are on this thing?.....how many times has it been down? thanks.
Alll race bikes go down sooner or later.... as long as the frame is checked or is true this would be a great deal.... too bad its a little too much for me i would of taken it....

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jacek said:
Alll race bikes go down sooner or later.... as long as the frame is checked or is true this would be a great deal.... too bad its a little too much for me i would of taken it....

It has been down once, Minor lowside in turn 1 @ nelson ledges. Im in Detoit.
I think is has 2000 miles, but that is probley far wrong due to the gearing and HRC trans. The motor has been torn down every season and freshened up.

The price includes everything like 3 sets of rims wave rotors, sprockets, 2 xy chains and much more. Im willing to work on the price. This bike, like all of the rest i have built, was built with no expence spared. It has the best of everthing. The wheel bearing alone cost more then some people spend on prepping an entire bike.

·
Banned
70 Posts
I'd love to buy this bike, but the problem is that i am few thousands kilometers away from you (i am in the middle east), plus it is gonna cost a lot for shipments, insurance and registration in my country. Good luck for the guy who will buy it.

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,875 Posts
just emailed it to a buddy of mine, close to his price range but hella-hooked up man!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts