Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS 03 RR Red/Black - Mississippi

bought from a member of this board
I need to sell my street bike to fund my racing this year. As the title says its an 03 600RR in red/black. I just bought it in October and haven't put many miles on it since. It has 5436 miles on it right now and a clean title in hand. I only use it to ride to class a couple days a week, so its being wasted on me right now. It is in good condition, runs perfect. I dropped it (not moving) right after i got it so it has a couple small scratches on the right side, I'll get some close up pics this weekend. I put added delrin spools and have a vortex frame slider kit that i haven't installed yet (I can install for buyer if wanted). also has arrow LED front signals, a fender elim kit (don't know which one it was on the bike when i bought it), a full yosh exhaust and PC3 USB. I put Woody Racing (me) decals on the tail secion and windscreen, as well as "the" woody decal on the tail section and both side fairings just under the CBR decal. Its also got Harris "CBR" grips and Sylvania Silverstar bulbs. I'll include 2 HJC helmets that came with it (i never used either, I've already got 3 of my own) I can also include a set of D208 GPA's taken off my track bike and a set of Pirelli Diablos that i've had for a while, both have tons of tread on them, as do the D208F's that are on there now. Its been kept mostly outside but under a cover whenever not being ridden but it was stored in my dad's heated shop during the cold parts of Dec/Jan. It will also come with all the stock stuff.

I need $6000, which imo is a great deal, at least its a good bit less than i paid for it a few months ago and only about 800 miles on it since then.

Pics:

you can see the damage in this one but its not incredibly close up:

I've got some more pics I can e-mail, and I'll post up when i get some close ups of the scratches

any questions you can ask here or e-mail me at [email protected] doesn't matter which

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol didn't even notice i didn't have it on there Starkville/Meridian, MS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts