Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 03 Track bike - SOLD

Just putting some feelers out. I don't have to sell and I won't part it out.

Bike was in a 60mph highside in which the front(including one of the forks) was twisted. Everything is back in spec and have paperwork to prove it. Been running Motul 300V for the last 2 1/2 years, before that it was Honda GN4. I am the original owner and bike was bought new in July of 03.

- 7,xxx miles(about 600 track, the rest street)
- Godfather World Rally blue racing bodywork - crashed once
- Forks revalved/sprung for 170-180lb rider by Thermosman
- Vortex adjustable rearsets
- Vortex clipons
- HRC 1/5 turn throttle
- Galfer SS front lines/OEM rear
- Galfer HH brake pads
- Ohlins damper
- Pazzo red anodized shorty clutch/full length brake lever
- Billet Tech black anodized engine covers

Currently have BT002's mounted with about 2 more track days left in them and also have a brand new set of SuperCorsas(SC1 front/SC2rear) to go with the bike.

Have clean title in hand. Willing to deliver within reasonable distance*. I can't seem to be able to post pics, so email me nd4spdsho AT gmail.com if you want to see a pic.

*Reasonable distance will be defined by timing, but will not exceed 300 miles.

$3800. Cash or bank check only. Check will have to clear before bike is delivered/picked up. Bike is located in Cleveland, OH.

If the bike sells I will have a medium Suomy Spec 1R Roberts rep for sale, worn three times with no chips on it. $350 + shipping.

·
Registered
311 Posts
pics to [email protected] thanks.. Im in detroit and prolly have some parts to fix it..

·
Registered
311 Posts
so tell me what is exactly wrong with it mechanically wise? need to see what im getting into..

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nothing. Zero. Zilch. Nada. It needs someone to ride it. I'm getting rid of it because of some changes in my life this past week, not because I want to. I priced it to sell because I just need it gone. It will be a year or two before I can get back on a bike and I'd rather just use the money for other things instead of having a bike sit there collecting dust(and tempting me).

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
ND4SPDSHO said:
Cleveland OH Bike was down once.
Danget..haha..If you were closer I would be soo on that! It's a crazy deal someones gonna pick it up gaurans!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts