Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im selling my friends yami r6 for him. it has rash on the left side from a minor low side. the bike has 3900 miles on it and runs like a champ.

it has a two bros exhaust on it that was shortened, an integrated tail light, and a solo seat cowl. all damage is cosmetic except for the bent shift lever. im trying to find a replacement right now.

the bike hasnt even been washed since it was crashed due to the mandatory water restrictions in my area. so a lot of what u see is dirt on it. there is no cracks in anything.

$4800 will take it as she sits.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I hate to be a ball-buster, but you can get a minty '03-'05 for that price with similar extras.

Good luck though, I used to have the same bike. Loved it.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Doesnt look too bad with the rash, but you might have a little more luck if you at least washed the mud off.:toothy4:

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Hmm.. I gotta bump for 05 R6 ravens. I had them and loved it. but it might be helpful if you lowered the price. 4800 is little too steep for dropped 05. but nice bike =)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
yeah I can vouch for both the drought (reason for not being clean) and the seller. Good luck with the sale man. That is a sweet bike.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
free bump. that's a nice r6. a friend of mine has a black one also. but i'm more inclined towards the 07/08 body style.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts