Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lots of good oem stuff including mirrors, signals, brakes, etc. pm if you see any oem parts you are interested in, and we can work out a reasonable price. located just north of San Diego.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Interested in the rear seat..... should work for my 05 right?

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Interested in the asv levers. I only see one, is there a pair?

Also interested in rear sets
No, only the master brake cylinder and I have a sale pending on that, but will pm you if it falls through.

how much for the brake pads and the coolant reservoir?
I don't have the coolant reservoir, but pm me an offer on the brake pads, including your zip code and I'll give you a great deal.

how much for the alternator cover? add in the fact im in canada :)
pm me an offer :)

interested in mirror support brackets, do you have 2 and will you post to Australia?
Sale is pending on those, and I prefer to ship within the U.S.

Interested in the rear seat..... should work for my 05 right?
sale is pending on the rear sets, but yes they would fit.

do you have the voltage regulator? if so, how much shipped to 91325?
No; I don't. sry.

How much for the fender eliminator?
sry; that's gone.

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
What's in the red box by the seat? Also, what kind of sliders are in the tub, and what do you want for the mirrors?

·
Registered
809 Posts
i will take the right side mirror...i will send payment as son as you pm me a price! Thanks brother!

~Darius

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
Why, whats the difference. You still put them in a box, go to the post office, write an address but it ends with Australia, and pay for postage.
oh, you didnt hear? for us to ship a package to Australia, we have to give up a kidney

(im kidding)

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Why, whats the difference. You still put them in a box, go to the post office, write an address but it ends with Australia, and pay for postage.

I've had a bad experience shipping over there, but it's mainly because they are already sold.

What's in the red box by the seat? Also, what kind of sliders are in the tub, and what do you want for the mirrors?
stock clutch; shoot me an offer if you're interested. Mirrors are scratched, I just realized, so dirt cheap. first pm gets em. Here're some close ups just so you have the full impression:

sliders don't have a name on them, so I am not sure.

·
Registered
809 Posts
i know that most parts for 05'-06' are interchangeable....does that mean that the slipper clutch you are selling will work w/ an 05'? If so....can you PM me a price?!

Also...thanks for the smooth sale on the right mirror!

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i know that most parts for 05'-06' are interchangeable....does that mean that the slipper clutch you are selling will work w/ an 05'? If so....can you PM me a price?!

Also...thanks for the smooth sale on the right mirror!
sry my bad; it's the stock clutch, but yes they are interchangeable.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.