Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: '07-'08 600RR used front brake set up without rotors.
Price: $160 shipped

Includes OEM front brake master cylinder, OEM calipers, Pazzo short lever and Goodridge SBK brake line.
Pads and Rotors not included.

Everything is in great working condition. normal wear and tear on all components.
Pazzo lever was rashed. but i sanded and smoothed out the minor rash.
cant even tell that it was rashed. i will paint the lever with buyers request.
Goodridge line is a 3 line set up. 1 line at the m/c down to a t-fitting, which splits a separate line down to each caliper.

this is a great set for 05-06 owners who want to change out their old set up for an '07-'08 conversion.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
interested to see the color combo...
the calipers are the stock oem color. same with m/c. the pazzo is/was black/black now its go some silver on it from sanding and smoothing the minor rash. and brake lines are black with silver tips.
like i said, i can paint the lever and adjustment knob. you couldnt even tell that it had some scars.

ill have pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Got the '05 model and looking for an upgrade actually. Are you willing to keep the calipers? Also do you know if the ss lines are actually long enough? Looks as if distance is the same but just to make sure. I'd love a picture of the lever (i'll need to buy a black clutch one too to match :)

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got the '05 model and looking for an upgrade actually. Are you willing to keep the calipers? Also do you know if the ss lines are actually long enough? Looks as if distance is the same but just to make sure. I'd love a picture of the lever (i'll need to buy a black clutch one too to match :)
yes, the lines are long enough. this same exact set up i am selling was used on my '08 and '05 minus the '08 calipers.

heres some pics of the line on my retired '05.

pics of the '07-'08 m/c, res and bracket on my retired '05.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bump ttt...

m/c, res, and line sold.

calipers still available. $60 shipped obo...

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
I suck at reading, I thought it said pazzo levers, but it only says lever, and I am assuming that is with the master

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea, its the pazzo lever thats with the master cyl. lever - singular, not plural. ;0)

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
'08 front brake setup sold...

still have '08 front brake calipers available.

$60 shipped

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.