ASKING 10K OR OBO PLEASE TXT 408 759-0889
:crackup:

is this a joke? or are you serious? I can't tell... :poke:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Wheels are $1979 brand new.

LV maybe around $1200 new.

And the "custom" paint who knows. But would raise a few questions for me. Why paint? Original OEM fairings? History?

Regardless, the most you'll get for a bike is going to be in its stock form and this one is 6 years old with 10k miles. Insurance won't value it more than $5k and neither will anyone else.

All those parts need to be sold separately if he wants to make some money back.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is real and yeah... Those wheels are ~2k brand new.. These are pristine wheels with blemish whatz so ever. The bike is top condition and well taken care off. Its even got a blanket over it inside the garage. You can see that by the pics.. Im just throwing it out there now, if thier is no buyer then i'll wait till riding season. Not really in a rush to sell it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wheels are $1979 brand new.

LV maybe around $1200 new.

And the "custom" paint who knows. But would raise a few questions for me. Why paint? Original OEM fairings? History?

Regardless, the most you'll get for a bike is going to be in its stock form and this one is 6 years old with 10k miles. Insurance won't value it more than $5k and neither will anyone else.

All those parts need to be sold separately if he wants to make some money back.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

If your questioning the original fairing.. Their no problem them, and if notice i only painte the few that did not flow with the original paint scheme.. I only painted the front and rear cowl, upper or mid fairing, heat shield, and the rear hugger.. I think the color flows evenly now with those color adjustments.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GLWS def a great lookn' RR, more and likely the person putting an offer in will want the Carros :) As others mentioned you may have to part out to get the most $ back. Btw its Lawst Caws :)

LAwst caws.. I knew it was something close that.. Its been while since i did those mod hehehe. Thanks

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
A new one cost that much haha... I understand u have 5k into the bike that means u will get about 2.5k back out of ur parts... Truthfully IMO a good price for this bike as is, is around 5.5-7k... If I were u I would pu it back to stock and sell aftermarket parts. U will make more money out of it...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.