Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2003 600rr race bike (UPDATE, penske included)

Started this project so that I could race this season..which I didnt have time for. Looks like I wont have time for a while...so I gotta let her go.

2003 600rr track bike

-Sharskinz race fairings with fresh paint
-05/06 front end conversion with custom revalved/resprung internals for 150lb rider
-Penske triple clicker rear shock with 600# spring installed (650# spring also available)
-EBC Pro-lite front rotors
-Ferodo brake pads front and rear
-Galfer braided brake lines
-Power Commander
-Arata full exhaust system
-Pazzo shorty levers
-Vortex adjustable rearsets
-Michelin Power Race tires installed

approx 4k miles on bike
Price: 4,000 takes it
Bill of Sale only

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
forgot to mention:

If the bike goes for the asking price, I also have a spare set of DMP tire warmers, the Handy-stands rear stand, and a spare set of Michelin PR tires to throw in.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Any damage to the frame, i though i saw some scuffs on the left side of the frame. No big deal just wondering.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any damage to the frame, i though i saw some scuffs on the left side of the frame. No big deal just wondering.
you're right about that...there are some scuffs on the frame. Looks like the bike went down and slid into some gravel. No serious damage though, I'll try to get pics up of that scratch this weekend.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ah ok. its a very nice bike but I really prefer having bikes with titles in my name if there is ever a problem where I need to show ownership. Sorry

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not a problem...

First post edited...I'm selling the bike with the extras and keeping the price, too lazy/busy to remove the shock these days and I figure someone will enjoy it on the bike.

bump

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
damn thats a tight price!!!! ill call my buddy, hes ben wanting a bike for a while. ill give him mine (has a title) and keep that one cuz im probably not going to ride it on the street ever. thats the downfall of going to korea, you dont get to drive for a long long time

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
hay, holed the phone on that sale, im going to go to the bank tomorrow and look into a loan. fingers crossed! id say dibs, but thats alot to ask for

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm with you on that one. Maybe if you were located in southern CA, I may seriously consider it.

Free bump.
yea...the title thing is a PITA for some...but if you just plan on putting the bike on the track and having fun, then it's the perfect bike for someone out there. Title or no title, you can't build this bike for the asking price...

bumpity bump bump bump

·
Registered
817 Posts
yea...the title thing is a PITA for some...but if you just plan on putting the bike on the track and having fun, then it's the perfect bike for someone out there. Title or no title, you can't build this bike for the asking price...

bumpity bump bump bump
What happened with the title anyway? Who's name is it under? This bike isn't stolen is it? Lol, sorry bro --- just had to ask.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What happened with the title anyway? Who's name is it under? This bike isn't stolen is it? Lol, sorry bro --- just had to ask.
yea...the joke about it being stolen really isnt funny...but whatever.

the bike is NOT stolen, the guy I purchased the bike from never retitled the bike when he purchased it since he was just building a race bike. He had purchased it from a dealer that picked the bike up at an auction since the insurance company had totalled the bike out...there are a few light scratches on the frame which are barely visible in the picture.

I didnt bother with the title for the same reason; didnt wanna pay extra cash and have to go through inspection when I was just building the race bike...I didnt have the stock plastics anyway.

So no...the bike is NOT stolen, and I have the bill of sale on hand from when I purchased the bike. I also still have the previous owners contact info still if need be.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts