Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 2003 600RR is up for sale. Current milage is 11554, and the bike is all black. I am the second owner (I bought it from a military man in Alexandria, VA). I laid the bike down in 2006. It was a very minor low side, and I ended up going down in a grassy shoulder at about 10 to 15mph. The damage was very minor scratches, etc. All fairings were repainted in 2006. That is the extent of the crash history on the bike. The right ram air cover cracked at a mount tab when I was pushing the upper cowl back into place last month at Jennings. If it isn't a concern, great. If it is, I will make sure the bike has a new one before it leaves my house. The tires on the bike are Bridgestone 002RS's. They have about 150 miles of street riding and about 10 laps at Jennings on them, so there is plenty of life left. Transmission shifts smoothly, engine runs like a champ.

It has the following mods:

Akropovic slip-on
Galfer SS lines (front and rear)
Galfer pads (HH front, GG rear)
Sharkskinz front fender
Hotbodies flush mount turn signals (front and rear)
'double bubble' windscreen
Stomp Grip tank pads
faux CF upper triple cover (adds 25 horsepower!)
Harris frame sliders

I also have a few miscellaneous spares that will go with the bike (nothing big, just some odds and ends).

Two keys, clean and clear Florida title in hand. 3500.00 firm.

·
Registered
19 Posts
This is roughly the price they go for in Canada.
2003, $3900-4500.
Wish you were in Canada, I'd grab it!

GL With Sale!!
**what i wrote was NOT to take away from your sale at all, or start another thread within your ad**

I think you've priced it perfectly and honestly.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is roughly the price they go for in Canada.
2003, $3900-4500.
Wish you were in Canada, I'd grab it!

GL With Sale!!
**what i wrote was NOT to take away from your sale at all, or start another thread within your ad**

I think you've priced it perfectly and honestly.
No worries, thanks for the bump!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Well, if someone out in Cali wants the bike i might be heading out to the bay area(oakland) here in the next few weeks. Not sure on the travel but if i do firm things up i can bring it out there for the cost of fuel.

·
Registered
323 Posts
paypal sent already. going to pick up the bike this week. probably visit the family up in tampa also, but bike is more important :)

·
fall down 7times get up 8
1,479 Posts
right on!!!
that's a smokin' price & now the bike gets a new life

·
Registered
263 Posts
GL w/ sale

1 - 20 of 22 Posts