Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Louisville, KY

-17xxx miles
-Runs perfectly, just needs cosmetic work.
-New Continental 185/55 tire with >100 miles
-Two Brothers Single Exhaust
- Lowered front and rear about as low as it can go right now
- Fairings need replaced from being knocked over
-Brake lever is not complete, there's about a finger or two's grabbing length on it (also from when it was knocked over)

The bike was dropped once, and then knocked over the other time.

It rode perfectly up until yesterday, when the clutch cable (not the lever, but inside of it) snapped. I can lower the price if you choose to fix it yourself.

Get in contact with me via text (24/7) or phone call @ 502.930.7199 (leave voicemail if no answer) for more info if needed.

[/QUOTE]

:shakehand

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
have you oiled the chain recently. you might want to give it a quick spray as it's looking it bit rusty. good luck with the sale.

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
have you oiled the chain recently. you might want to give it a quick spray as it's looking it bit rusty. good luck with the sale.
Or any maintance? This bike looks like you wrecked it and then said srew it and left out outside. GLWS but at that price I think you'll be lucky to get half of what you're asking for

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys thanks for the replies, But the bike isnt mine. Im selling it for a buddy. Hes not a member on here. I know the bike is messed up but its his price.

He said he will take 2200, Also hes moving so he will probably take any reasonable offer. The bike is either a track bike for someone or a project.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price is down to $2000. bump!!

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
If I had the 1500 I would buy it for a stunt/don't give a sh!t bike. Good luck.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
$1500 isn't a bad price at all. This thing could make a great stunt/track bike with some relatively minor TLC.

·
Registered
68 Posts
dang this thread is still up? GLWS bro

1 - 18 of 18 Posts