Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an 03 R1 liquid silver with 8500 miles on it. CLean title in hand, never been down. All stock, well has a painted hotbodies under tail, and flush signals.

Im a very hoenst person, have done hundreds on internet transactions. From honda-tech, to iwsti.com, ebay and all so contact me with confidence.

[email protected]

Steve

Milage, sorry I didnt notice I was missing the last digit but its there, so the bike hreads 854X.

Bike is located in JAX FL

$6800 OBO

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
a price maybe?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I paid $7200 for is a few weeks ago, just make a decent offer,and we will work a deal.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
forum rules
1.No EBAY links. Don't use our site to bump up the price of your EBAY auction.

2. Admin and Mods have the right to delete any Item for any reason they see fit. This is a free site but were not here to see our members get ripped off.

3. If you buy or sell an item 600RR.net will not be liable for anything sold or bought on the site.. It's between the buyer and seller.

4. This isn't an auction site. Set your price for your item. No "Highest bidder" threads.

5. You must have more than 50 posts to post in this section. ( no post whoring either)

Any questions contact one of the Mods, if we can't handle it we'll bring it up to an Admin.

as per rule no 4 please list your asking price thanks and good luck

·
Premium Member - BOTM 02/2010
1,540 Posts
whats the deal with the boosted thingy? good luck with the sale

·
Registered
947 Posts
Goelz313 said:
whats the deal with the boosted thingy? good luck with the sale

MY GUESS IS TO KIND OF "COPYRIGHT" HIS PICS....AM I RIGHT?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I put that on there so no one could re use the pics, I had the bike on ebay but it didnt sell.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The bike only. I leave the spools on it, but if no stand is going to stop you from buying the bike, pm me we might work something out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts