Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, it's time to sell my bike.:sad11: One of the original white bikes is for sale. I painted it myself about 3 years ago. Paint is still done my me with all HOK products and is excellent and only has 2 chips in the front down low not on the upper. The lowers have absolutely NO FLAWS. Everything else has been blacked out except the forks. The swingarm, gas cap, and levers have been powdercoated while the exhaust, case covers, windscreen, and rear sets are painted with high heat flat black. It's pretty much stock except for the turn signals, integrated rear tail, 15 tooth front sprocket, woodcraft 'race' frame sliders, Galfer front ss brake lines and michelin Pilot powers (5K miles). I also have the stock tires (3K miles)with lots of tread left that will come with the bike. It has a Honda seat cowl. It comes with a Suomy Hodgson replica helmet (the sweetest helmet out there still imo). Has 8266 miles on it, has a clear title (on hand) and has been well taken care of. Oil changed regularly, chain cleaned/lubed regularly.

couple of 'cons'. Bike has not tag or tag bracket, easy fix.
One more thing some may or may not believe. I consider myself a good rider, but nothing extraordinary. This bike is the fastest 600 I have ridden with. I'm talking interstate runs where the launch is not a factor. I've kept up with 1000's and beat every 600 I've ran against which hasn't been many, but a few guys I rode with tested it and lost. I've beaten a 636, an '05 600RR, a few R6's. The bike is just strong from the factory. I know there are a lot of variables that can be factored in, but I promise this bike is strong.

Asking price is $5000. I have local interest as well.

Pics Helmet is a large I think and comes with a clear and dark smoke visor.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
wow thats a beauty...good luck with the sale man

those are 05/06 plastics it looks like?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I forgot to mention I did an '05 front end conversion, thanks.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Man I wish I had the money right now. This is exactly what I'm looking for, and I'm within an hour from you.

Good luck with the sell, but if you still have this at the begining of next year it shall be mine!

·
Registered
350 Posts
very nice; I remember I wanted to paint mine just like yours when i joined the site. until It hit me that I had no funding. I would never sell such a beautiful bike. Good luck on the sale- Im sure it will go quick.

Also; What front turn signals are those?

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
Very pretty bike, and a nice price.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still up for sale, placed in cycletrader this morning so I'm sure it will be gone a couple of days after that hits the stands.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, the bike, me, whatever right? lol

Thanks for the comliments, now somebody get out thier damn wallet lol

·
Registered
585 Posts
If I hadn't just put nearly $1000 into modding my bike this summer, I would be all over this. My friend is looking for something just like this, but said he doesn't like the White. I told him he's an a$$clown and that it's gorgeous.

free bump for a great bike at an awesome price.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm interested in the bike but I'm in California and usually takes advanced notice to ship a bike out. Its just what im looking for in a bike and I'd love for it to be mine if we could work out shipping. I can spend $5000 max which would have to include shipping cost. So if you can lower price a little then ill take it. If not good luck selling it. Ill be dreaming about her. :)

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The front signals are Moto something. I can't remember it's been 4 years ago.

GUYS I'M GOING ON VACATION STARTING TOMORROW FOR 1 WEEK. I AM TAKING MY LAPTOP, BUT IF I HAVE TROUBLE WITH A CONNECTION IN GULF SHORES I MAYBE SLOW TO RESPOND.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am new here but have been looking for a cbr for a while now, I am very intrested in this bike though I am in texas...I do have some family in Memphis so I may be able to take a special trip up there to see her. I will keep you posted, beautiful bike!

P.S. if I am not able to make it up there would you mind PMing me a shipping cost to 76065, thanks again!

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Yo, y'all, take it from me, NATypes knows what he's doing when it comes to paint. He did my bike, it's fantastic. So, don't hesitate when he says, "I painted it myself." Yeah, he's one of the original white RR's. He did my white RR. Still gets attention! But good guy, good bike.

Free bump, buddy!

·
Registered
84 Posts
bump for you, that's one sexy bike

1 - 20 of 26 Posts