Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
What ever its supposed to be....
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Honda 600RR

Brand new Leo Vince SBK FACTORY EVOII FULL SYSTEMw/TITANIUM CAN

Brand new Sharkskins race glass (except the tank cover which is stock)

Brand new Vortex fairing stay, Bar ends and Frame Sliders

Brand new DID 520 chain

Brand new Rockwall Honda clip-ons

Power Commander w/ downloaded map,

Pirelli Diablo Super Corsas TAKEOFFS I’ll even throw in a couple more sets!

15/48 sprockets PLUS Brand new Renthal 44t

Powerstands front and rear stand included.

Race Prepped (safety wire, water wetter, new oil, brake fluid, etc.)

Race/Track only (non-repairable title) 7000 miles Never Raced!

The base of this bike is a salvage bike that had very minimal damage. Barely scuffed up the fairings on the left side and the stator cover a bit. There was no reason for it being “non-repairable”, which doesn’t matter because this is a RACE BIKE! I then prepped it and added some extra goodies.

$5800.00 obo

·
Registered
847 Posts
How much are you asking. I am out of your distance range but I know someone that I am trying to convince that lives over in your area of the country that he needs a track bike.

·
Registered
467 Posts
You guys still going to race?

·
Registered
847 Posts
Wow, I am surprised that you still have that bike. If someone is looking for a bike that is ready to go you obviously have one right there.

My buddy ended up buying a salvage bike and is doing all of the work himself.

·
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, I'm pretty surprised also. the exhaust lists for $1200, sharkskins for $800. With all the other stuff, there is at least $3000 of extras on a very good condition bike with low mileage. There are alot of other race bikes out there, but you never know what they have been through. I just might have to part this bike out....

·
Registered
196 Posts
The price seems a little steep for a track bike even with all the mods...

You might have better luck posting on the WERA forum.

·
Registered
196 Posts
The only reason I say it is a little much is because there are other 05 track bikes in great condition going for around $5000. I know you have a bunch of aftermarket stuff, but unfortunately that stuff doesn't add dollar for dollar value to the bike.

Take for example this 05 CBR600RR. It has race mods and only track days on it with a clean titel and he wants $5300 for it. He posted that on the 19th an no one has even replied.

The bike you have is salvaged and has a lot of nice mods, but realistically you might be able to get $4500-5000.

·
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's one hell of a deal, that's for sure. Probably one of the best deals you'll ever find. Most stock 05-06 600rr's are going for around 6 g's or more on ebay. Decently modded (mostly bling, not zing) 05's going for the same on this site. Damn lowballer sellers are killin' the market.

I'll sell it, and all the extras, to you for 5950.66 :icon_lol:

Seriously though, I obviously overpriced the bike given the current market. I really can't go much lower than 5800.00, and that's with the stands, tires and extra sprockets.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts