Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since I have moved to the coast, I don't have the roads to ride this thing like I want to, and I've gotten into spending more money on my car than my bike. I've also got two Harley's sitting in my garage that are being neglected (yea yea, hate on :p ) so It's time to let go of my CBR.

It's a 2005 CBR600rr, with 25,762 miles on it. Bike is located in the Wilmington, NC area. Looking at 4000$ with everything listed below...

The Mods:

Full Micron Serpent Exhaust w/ Titanium can & full black exhaust wrap
Power Commander III w/ custom dyno map (Dyno shows 115 WHP)
BMC Race filter
PAIR valve removed with block off plates
Stealth/Supersprox 520 kit with EK 3D black/gold chain (Front: 1 down Rear: 2 up)
SpeedoHealer (adjusts speedo for gearing changes)
Galfer Stainless Steel Brake lines (Front and Rear)
1000rr Front brake master cylinder and start switch
Vortex race clip-ons
Front frame & rear axle sliders
HID's w/ switch
Puig Smoked windscreen
Tripage LED license plate holder with Tripage LED rear fender (illuminates the license plate)
Integrated LED taillight (both stop and L/R turn signal)
Flush mount front LED turn signals
Corbin Leather Seat

The Good:

This bike has ran perfectly since I bought it. It is extremely fast for a 600, and runs very strong. Never had a problem keeping up with liter bikes on "spirited" rides. Less than 1000 miles ago, I had the oil changed, the coolant flushed, replaced the coolant reservoir, and replaced the tires with brand new Pirelli Diablo Rosso's. It also had the forks Re-Sealed at 20K miles.

The Bad:

Bike has been laid down once, which resulted in some cosmetic damage to the plastics. I had it inspected by a local bike shop for any frame damage and there was none... it was all purely cosmetic. There are a few cracks here and there, but nothing that is hanging or dangling. It is also missing the left side lower plastic valence. The paint is a bit dull, but I will do a full buff/wax job on the bike before is delivered/sold.

Extra Parts Included:

I have a tupperwear full of stock parts, as well as a brand new bottom end rebuild kit.
Will come with both front and rear wheel stands
1 pair of Speed and Strength summer gauntlet riding gloves
HJC RPS-10 Patriot Helmet (Will sell separately if interested http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/hjc-rps-10-patriot-helmet?gclid=CPeE0syZs7sCFU_NOgod1mUA9A )

Pictures:

CHP_8895 by Raleigh Unseen Photography, on Flickr

CHP_8896 by Raleigh Unseen Photography, on Flickr

CHP_8897 by Raleigh Unseen Photography, on Flickr

CHP_8899 by Raleigh Unseen Photography, on Flickr

CHP_8900 by Raleigh Unseen Photography, on Flickr

CHP_8901 by Raleigh Unseen Photography, on Flickr

CHP_8902 by Raleigh Unseen Photography, on Flickr

CHP_8903 by Raleigh Unseen Photography, on Flickr

1 - 7 of 7 Posts