Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
About a month ago i bought a 1000RR 2005 so my 600 is up for sale per my wife.
It's a 2005 Tribal with most of the decals removed. It has a Yoshi RS-5 SS slip-on,CA taillight, -1 Renthal front sprocket, Speedohealer, painted windscreen and i polished the wheels. The rear wheel looks good but i didn't do a good job on the front wheel. Tires are Dunlop Qualifiers with about 2500 miles. When i removed the decals i pressed a little too hard with the goo gone and scratched the clear a little. You should be able to see all this in the pics. If anyone has any questions plz ask. I do have a lein on this bike with Honda. Payoff is $5818. I'm asking $5800 which i think is very reasonable.
II started to remove the tank decals the decided against it.

where i pressed too hard. The white spots are lint.

Front wheel

Rear wheel looks much better

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not one comment? At least give me some insight as to what i need to do to get people interested. Thx all.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thx for the comments guys. The 1K is alot different. The power is amazing. The 1K also has Heli bars which feels alittle odd but much more comfortable. I've got a deteriorting(spell?) disk in my neck so the Heli bars are great. My back is killing me after about 25 mins on the 600. I like the 600 more than any bike i've owned (1K not included) and would love to keep it but my wife is not happy that i've got 2 bikes. Also not able to ride it much.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Dude thats a steal for that bike...you should have no trouble selling that!

bump

·
Registered
3 Posts
i want it but sigh for my i am borke from all the integra mods. damn i wish i had money saved i live in georgia too and this is a good deal.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm going to give this a couple more weeks and tell the wife i'll have to keep it. I've had several calls but no visits. A couple cosmetic blemishes but mechanically this bike is in outstanding shape. Just bumping this back up. Thx for looking.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To tell ya the truth i'd like to keep it. I'm just putting a little effort into selling it so my wife is off my back for the time being. If it sells it sells if it doesn't then damnit i'll have to ride that one too :).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Might be interested in coming and taking a look. I'm in Columbia, SC but thats not a bad drive for this bike. I'll send you a PM to get a little more information on the location.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
rsklhm you've got a PM. Thx

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One last bump before i decide to keep it. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can a Mod delete this? Its on craigslist.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts