Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*SOLD*

So it has come time for me to sell my beloved 2005 Honda CBR 600RR. My new job doesn't give me enough time to ride and also my student loan payments are coming up. Unfortunately I am having to sell, but someone else will be buying a bomb ass bike. I am the origial owner and am working on getting the title in hand in the next couple of weeks. PM me with any questions or if you are interested. Thanks!

Here is the downlow:
3,986 miles (never dropped or downed - its been garaged its entire life)
PC III USB (Jardine map)
Jardine RT-1 Carbon Fiber slip on
Jardine Fender Elminator kit
Pirelli Diablo Corsa III's (have approximately 100 miles on them)
Mad Doctor led front turn signals
Clear Alternatives integrated tail light

Asking price is $6,500*open to reasonable offers & potential delivery*
(not interested in trades of any kind)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice bike! If you're ever interested in selling your PCIII and front turn signals separate from the bike, let me know. Otherwise, good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Bump...no interest? what's the hang up?
not to be rude @ all mang - it's the price. Hopefully you get $6000 but I'm thinking more like $5500.

Good luck with the sale! I'll probably have to sell my baby next year too. :sad3:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not to be rude @ all mang - it's the price. Hopefully you get $6000 but I'm thinking more like $5500.

Good luck with the sale! I'll probably have to sell my baby next year too. :sad3:
thanks for the input. i was wondering if price was the problem. i ran a kbb on my bike and shot me the price of $6435 and i figured with the mods i could pull in $6800, but i guess not. it seems like i would be better just parting it out then selling it for a little less.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
you have a pm...

·
Registered
558 Posts

The local dealership here in dallas offered me 5500 for mine and they are selling them for about 7500. 6500 should be about right. Economy sucks now though.

I might be selling mine soon just becuase I don't seem to ride it much anymore:(

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you decide to part it out I can us all the plastics, Mirrors, Turn signal, Air Duct covers, subframe, etc.

Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts