Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2005 Honda CBR 600RR for Cheap!!!! 5900 firm = payoff

Well im selling my bike one more time. I tried to sell it once before because right now i have 2 houses, and i cant afford the houses and the bike and car. But then i had someone who was supposed to buy it so i pulled the bike back off the market. However that fell through so i am forced to sell my bike again. Great condition 2005 honda CBR 600RR. Red. 7100 miles. The only scratches are on the tank where i was removing the clearcoated sticker. Very small scratches. Other than that, Bike is in immaculate condition. here are some pics. Asking 6700 OBO. Cell phone: 478-two five six-4622, Craig.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump Still for sale. Willing to take 5900, thats my payoff. I need to get rid of this thing, tired of being broke.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah my next stop is cycle trader and maybe park it in front of a local shop here or something. I have it on a couple of forums and craigslist right now. Its a great bike, just need to find another rider.

·
C.F.A. member / whore
1,693 Posts
dang i was waitin till you were gonna say free just take it! hope you made some money back :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts