Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No longer for sale please delete

Bike is no longer for sale. Insurance is waaaaaaayyyyy to high for a 1000cc. State Farm wants $120 a month for full coverage with no PIP and 2000 collision and Comp deducts.
Please delete

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well not sure yet. I want somthing bigger. In size, not engine size. Well I know that I wont get that without stepping up in the engine size. My fat ass is too big for the 6. I rode a 1krr and a zx9 and they are both considerably bigger in size and feel more comfy.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok cool. I will get pics up this week. My sister has my digital camera and she is in Miami for spring break. I think she gets back Monday. So check back Tues or wed for pics.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump....Bump....

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Boxer, my dad is actually looking for a bike after he took mine out a couple weeks ago. I may end up calling you here in a month if you still have it.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CollegeRider said:
Boxer, my dad is actually looking for a bike after he took mine out a couple weeks ago. I may end up calling you here in a month if you still have it.
No problem man. Just let me know. That would be sweet having two 600rrs in the family.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya I have recieved about 10000 pms and emails about all the parts. I wont have any problem unloading the parts as soon as the bike sells. I would like them to go with the bike with whomever buys it. But you never know.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
actually they are going on tom. I got them in tonight. I had ordered some from Visitor Q but four of the pieces were not the right size. So I had to order OEM. So we will see how it looks.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pics are posted. The OEM decals will be put on by a local dealer the next day it isnt raining here.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I actually will be parting out the accesories. Unless someone will give me $7700 for the bike with all accesories. I know i can get at least $1400 for everything separatly.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If I dont sell the bike I will keep all the parts. Because I like them. I just bought all of it so it would be pointless for me to sell them unless I sold the bike. So if you want my stuff, help me sell my bike!!!! Who knows I may give you a little somthing.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts