Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
2006 600RR Orange/black tribal

5730mi
5-Year Ext Warranty from Honda (Fully Transferable)
H.I.D. High Beam
Orange Steel Braided Brake Lines
Metzler M3 Tires (Front & Rear) 90% Tread Left
PCIII / professionally tuned
Two Brothers M2 V.A.L.E. Exhaust w/silencer
Front LED Turn Signals
Custom Fender Eliminator w/LED Turn Signals and LED Tag Light
Painted Seat Cowl
Carbon Fiber Mirrors
Carbon Fiber Tank Protector & Gas Tank Protector
Powder coated color matched wheels
-1 front / +1 rear
Speedohealer
new battery 1 month ago

I will also throw in a set of lowering links, and my 1 season old John Rocket helmet. I have ALL stock parts.

I can not even explain how mint the bike is. In person it looks as if it has never been on the road. It sound awesome, and with the tune has a VERY smooth yet strong power curve.

I am selling due to the new job, I travel 3-5 days a week and when I am home I spend time with the fam and do not have time to ride. It is just sitting collecting dust.

Due to the wide variety of prices on these I am asking $7000.00 OBO, PM me or shoot me an email if interested. I may entertain serious offers. I am located in GA.

Sorry for the large pics.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in Atlanta GA.

I am actually in Miami right now but when I get back in town I am going to wipe it down take some pics and it is going in the cycletrader.

I really hate to sell it but at the same time I hate paying insurance and just letting it sit there when someone else could be enjoying it.

It is a super clean, very nice ride.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you want to sell me just the seat cowl?

I do have the stock seat to replace it but not really looking to part the bike out. I may if it doesn't sale, but I have already had quite a bit of interest in it.

·
Registered
460 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Wow I like that FE. Custom you said? You made it?

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm very interested. I'm in Columbia SC I would come and pick it up. Please PM me and we can negotiate further.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts