Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I just wanted to post up a feeler thread to see if I get any hits on people interested to purchase my bike.

I have a 2006 Orange Tribal 600RR with 3600miles on it. I just changed the oil about 850 miles ago with Royal Purple. This bike has Proton flush mounts (on the way) and a Yoshi RS-5....this bike is in excellent condition. It has about 30 layers of wax on it (no exaggeration). I wipe it down after every ride and wax about once or twice a week. It has one scuff on the tail where it hit my utility room wall while I had it parked in there over the winter. I bought this bike brand new on November 23rd, It has not been ridden hard since I am a new rider. Oil was changed at 600mil and again at about 2800miles. The bike runs great and it is such a blast. I am considering moving and accepting a job about 14hrs away from where I currently live so I need to get rid of some of my toys!!

I am asking $7500.00. If you all think this is too much I will also throw in an Icon Merc Jacket, Gloves and a Duhamel Shark RSR2 (about 5 months old).

If you have any questions please let me know I will be glad to answer them the best I can.

Thanks guys,
Brent

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
where are you located

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump for the weekend!!

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
NICE BIKE! sorry to hear u have to sell. why can't you take it with you? i remember when u just got this bike in Nov a month after i got mine. don't sell it man! but do what you gotta do...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bike is located in Western Kentucky.....I hate to sell, I absolutely love this thing, but crap happens I guess!

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Bike is located in Western Kentucky.....I hate to sell, I absolutely love this thing, but crap happens I guess!
yea crap happens, but nothing that bad can take me away from my baby! good luck with ur sell and situation.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts