Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm selling my 2006 Yamaha R1, with 04 Silver Plastics. This was originally a Raven, but I always liked the silver better so I bought a set from Beach Yamaha. I have the title.

Mods - Gregg's Clear Flushmount and CW Fender Eliminator, CustomLED Integrated Taillights, the corner running lights has been converted to turn signals also, and CustomLED Electronic Flasher Relay

DAMAGE - Bike was lowsided at about 45mph making a left turn, slid about 15 feet...swingarm has been replaced, the left mirror has some scratches on it, and the left state cover has a small scratch. The kickstand is also damage but I have a spare one that hasn't been installed yet (I don't have time to do it).

Bike was bought in November 2005 from Champion Yamaha/Honda/Kawi in Costa Mesa, and registration has just been renewed up to 2008. Miles on it is 6389.

Location - I'm in Santa Ana/Orange County.

Asking price $9000, will consider reasonable offers. California price, please don't post about prices outside California, thanks.

Pics:

Scratch on mirror:

Kickstand:

Stator cover:

Mileage:

PM me if you have any questions.

Mike

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
Damn thats a dirty mofo.. lol.
wash it off and take soem new pics man, its only right. Its teh Christian thing to do.
Bump tho. Lemme ask for whoever is interested.
Do you still have the origianl Raven plastics?

·
Registered
668 Posts
anybody else see the irony in a guy with a user name of "gixxrr" posting a yamaha on a honda message board lol....on a serious note....try the r1-forum...you might have some better luck there.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
damn, i didnt notice that. lol, he sure is confused on the brand thing huh.

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
thesoonerkid said:
anybody else see the irony in a guy with a user name of "gixxrr" posting a yamaha on a honda message board lol....on a serious note....try the r1-forum...you might have some better luck there.
That's exactly what I was thinking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts