Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I dont ride it enough since i moved (my ride to work takes me through some dangerous high speed traffic), and I just want to close the loan and use the monthly payment on something I can get more use out of.

Details

- 2007 Black CBR600RR
- 24xx miles.
- Silver mid panel replaced with black panel from a white '07, making the bike totally black.
- Complete factory honda CF tank guard, tail guard, gas filler guard.
- Imported CF factory honda triple tree and display covers. (not available in US, i got them from the UK)
- Rizoma front and rear orange LEDs
- Rizoma clear LED FE kit. ($300 Italian FE kit, rare)
- New rear Pilot Power CT. (have front 2CT, but it was one of the ones recalled, can be taken into a dealer and replaced and installed for free..ive just been too busy)
- Factory rear seat cowl.
- full shogun crash kit (rear arm sliders, frame sliders, and bar ends.)
- Oil changed with Royal Purple twice so far. ~1000 miles and then ~2000 miles.
- Chain lubed every few hundred miles.

pics

Note, FE kit and new LED lights are not installed in these pics.

Price = $7200 FIRM. Located in Nova. I wont go cheaper simply because the mods (600ish), new tires (300ish), and the fact it is in MINT shape make this price more than reasonable.

Bike will be sold with HJC large session helmet, alpinestars leather jacket, alpinestars casual riding boots, and joe rocket full cuff gloves. (500+ worth of gear, all in great condition)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Nice bike.

You may want to consider selling your gear separate.

Most people who buy this late in the season are veteran riders and most likely have gear (Squid buyer season is over).

·
Registered
189 Posts
If you do sell the parts separate, i'd be interested in the Rizoma FE but i'm in the UK..

·
Balky Bartokomous
834 Posts

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
free bump for a nice bike and a good deal. wish i could trade ya. good luck with the sale

·
Registered
644 Posts
Sent you a PM

·
Registered
937 Posts
Just for clarification, is the gear INCLUDED in the 8K price, or are you saying that whoever buys the bike MUST also pay an additional price for separate gear? (because that's what it sounded like in your original post)

---------------------------------------------

FYI new black '07's are being cleared out in the northeast for 8K OTD. Yes, you have some aftermarket items, but it's all little cosmetic items (minus the tire, but a new bike comes with fresh tires anyways). The only mods that build real (but depreciated) value into a used bike are aftermarket shocks, dampers, exhausts, PC's, rearsets, levers, etc. Just a thought- not trying to be a jerk or discourage the sale of a nice bike.

Things like FE's can be bought on eBay for like $30- if you wanted to pay $300 for one then that's your deal. You would probably end up cashing out better and making a lot of other people happy (including whoever buys your bike) by lowering prices across the board a little and selling your gear and cosmetics individually.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts