Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking $4000, located on north side of Indy. Clean title in hand and willing to travel a reasonable distance for the right buyer.

This is a very reliable turnkey track day bike or starter race bike. It was not well taken care of when I bought it back in 2017 as a street bike but I've spent a lot of time getting it into shape. Been riding track days with it for the last few years and have had 0 mechanical issues. Stock motor with 23387 miles. Just selling to upgrade to something a little newer. Just got back from a weekend at NCM so need to clean it up a bit so please don't mind the bugs/etc.

Elka hydraulic adjust rear shock (currently setup for 205 lb rider)
Stock forks setup by Ruben at 35 Motorsports (revalved + compression needles + oil) in Sept 2020
Driven 520 chain and sprockets (15 front, 44 & 46 rear)
Hotbodies bodywork with superbike tail & foam seat pad (rattle can painted, number plates are vinyl and will peel off)
K&N Air Filter
Galfer SS braided brake lines front & rear
Captive wheel spacers front & rear
LRC billet aluminum stator cover
Two Bros slip-on exhaust
Double bubble windscreen
CRG clutch and brake levers
Vortex adjustable rearsets
Vortex hand grips
Vortex frame and swingarm sliders
Rear superbike delete brake reservoir
GoPro mounts on front & rear (camera cases not included)

I'll throw in the TRS pins if the buyer wants them.

Let me know if you have any questions. Responsive to DMs here or txt me at 317.9 six four.3496

·
Registered
154 Posts
I was at NCM that weekend as well. Just watching, cuz STT sold out too fast :[ Good luck with your sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts