·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will be keeping the bike.

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
I've got 5K on my 08. You ride everywhere is how you do it!

Clean bike, sad to hear you have to part ways with it, GLWS

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i live in florida so its nice all year round. Love riding so thats how i put 10k on it!

·
Registered
16 Posts
i live in florida so its nice all year round. Love riding so thats how i put 10k on it!
damn thats why...i wish i could ride all year long. I live in VA so we have snow and cold, i try to ride but sometimes its just too damn cold haha sexy bike though i really want it

·
Premium Member - BOTM 02/2010
1,540 Posts
looks nice. great price. good luck with the sale

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
one questions...how did you manage to put on 10k miles since 07? sexy bike btw i wish you were closer to VA. GLWS!
I put 13,000 on an '08 R1 in Florida and have another bike (600RR), year round riding is nice.

OP, did you post this in the local TSB forum? If you're not a member there I'll post it for you if you like.

Steve

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yah i posted in on tampasportbikes! thanks

·
Registered
57 Posts
if you were in socal i'd take this in a heartbeat. clean bike! hids look awesome

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks! Got some calls etc so far we will see how it goes!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
268 Posts
one questions...how did you manage to put on 10k miles since 07? sexy bike btw i wish you were closer to VA. GLWS!
I've got 8k on my 08... I bought it because I wanted to ride it. Not because I wanted it to look hot in my garage.

To the OP. That bike looks HOT. The next owner is getting a great deal.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks the bike is in immaculate condition. Cant stress that enough. I try to keep it washed waxed etc as much as possible. Just like my car which is going up for sale as well! Its the g35 in that picture above haha.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got some offers and people coming to look but as of right now its still for sale! to the top!

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Wish you were in SoCal.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I forgot to say that I purchased the lifetime warranty on the HID's. Adding it to top post

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
ahhh if you were only with in 300 miles of SLC ...i want this bike

1 - 20 of 41 Posts