1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2007 Honda Cbr600rr

VIN: JH2PC40087M000626

19,xxx miles

I take care of my motorcycles very well. Never ride it real hard other than when it was on the track a couple times. Oil changed every 3000 miles. Fuel stabilizer when stored over winter. Fuel system cleaner every so often. Fresh steering stem bearings and rebuilt front calipers.

Mods:
Woodcraft frame sliders
Accossato master cylinder
Spieger brake lines
Hids
Puig windscreen
BMC street air filter
520 sprocket conversion -1 front
Speedodrd

Probably more I can't think of. It is currently missing an exhaust but I have that in the mail and should be here in a couple days. I took off some mods to make some money back and reverted some back to stock. Selling because I've moved onto a different bike and could use the money to pay off some other things. I'm not that desperate so I'm not willing to sell it for cheaper than I'd like but I am reasonable.

Located in Warren, MI

Price is $5,700 OBO

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
super clean, GLWS

Reactions: Asabon94

·
Registered
803 Posts
That's a nice looking one. Picture shows how well you've looked after it.

Hope the transaction goes through.

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Really nice bike. Hope it sells for you.

Reactions: Asabon94

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,281 Posts
07.....Best year for sure. GLWS

·
Registered
197 Posts
Nice, for me it was the worse move ever selling my 08 6RR same colors^. I bought an 08 750 GSXR, never really liked the bike, sold it and spent the money on a Golf MK1 Project....Are you planning to buy a new 600?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Nice, for me it was the worse move ever selling my 08 6RR same colors^. I bought an 08 750 GSXR, never really liked the bike, sold it and spent the money on a Golf MK1 Project....Are you planning to buy a new 600?

He's already hopped onto the R6 train like I have and has done some of the mods I've suggested! R6's are on another level in comparison, I must say.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts