Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2007 CBR600RR Trackbike -- $4500

Decided to sell my 2007 CBR600RR track bike.

Bought this bike March 6, 2009 and converted it for track use, sold the street bodywork on this site. I attended 1 trackday at Road Atlanta with it. I recently moved to Virginia for work and that meant leaving the group of guys I went to the track with. I just can't justify wasting this bike, it basically is just sitting in a family garage.

Here is important bits on the bike:

- Never been down.
- Currently has 11,089 miles on it. I bought it with 10,6XX. Basically some street miles and a trackday is all I put on it.
- Still has a factory warranty till August 2010.
- Clean and clear title in hand.
- I do not have the street bodywork or lights.
- Garage kept

Mods:

- Galfer Superbike front brake lines
- Brand new Carbone Lorraine SBK5 front brake pads
- Woodcraft framesliders
- New grips
- Optimal Racing track bodywork with Zero Gravity race screen
- Stompgrip on the tank
- Tripage Race fairing stay
- All wiring harnesses are in tact
- Michelin Power Race tires with 1 trackday on them, still a ton of life left in them
- Just had the oil changed
- Performance wise, it is completely stock

Bike is located in Woodstock, VA.

I setup a gallery of the bike, which you can see here: http://picasaweb.google.com/Duc999S/CBR600RR?feat=directlink

I am asking $4500 - New Price!

I am willing to accept trades, looking for a KTM or Husqvarna Supermoto (Street legal).

If you have any questions, PM me!

Bike is in awesome shape, and could very easily be converted back to street use. It would of course make an awesome trackbike too. Wish I had the money to keep it and get a street bike.

Thanks!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.

All reasonable offers will be considered! Also will deliver within 150 miles from Woodstock, VA.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Would a reasonable offer be a 05 gsxr 1000, track bike, with similar goodies, 11kmiles, 2 track days, ect..... I live in Frederick, Md, looking for something a bit smaller, check the bike out on youtube: roger lyles track day 4.12.10

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would a reasonable offer be a 05 gsxr 1000, track bike, with similar goodies, 11kmiles, 2 track days, ect..... I live in Frederick, Md, looking for something a bit smaller, check the bike out on youtube: roger lyles track day 4.12.10
Sorry, getting away from the sportbikes and switching to supermoto.

Thanks for the offer! Good luck with the bike, 600's are a blast on the track! I'm sure that GSXR is a handful on the track.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As stated above, deal fell through.

Bike is still available!

PM with questions or offers!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Nice bike. I may have to snatch this thing up. He answered all my questions quickly too. Good luck with sale and I'm checking my finances for bike number two.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.