135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Info:

Sean Gallagher
Contact - Cell: 302 228 6490 or just PM
VIN: JH2PC40047M003670
Price: 7K obo
Mileage: 3932

Garage kept, 2nd owner, bought this bike with 800 miles, All the servicing has been done, oil changes, oil filter, has been on point. It needs a new front tire.

The bike has a scorpio alarm installed with pager, flush mounts. All stock parts are kept in a safe place in my garage. Never layed down.

approx 3800 miles with a fresh oil change and filter.

I'll also include my shoei helmet, I do have a scorpio jacket too, and badass gloves which are all practically brand new.. that I may part with im not sure yet though. Depends how soon i expect another bike in the future.

There is one slight chip on the paint, right at the tail end, my girlfriend was wearing a sweatshirt around her waist and somehow wasnt thinking that the exhaust was right there, well it chased up her sweatshirt and heated up the tail, not a big deal could be touched up easily i just never got to it.

I have all the parts to bring it back to stock like mentioned above.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Other then that little paint chip on the tail the bike is mint. Anyone interested? I'll include the bike stand too.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all right... to the top!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump bumpppp

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bikes just sitting on the stand in the garage.. waitin for someone

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Blue book for my bike with 7700 miles (their automatic mileage entry for an 07) is 6270.00, and thats if the bike had 7700 miles.... so ya figure i have almost half of that. I feel my price is fair.. I'll take offers though

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump still for sale

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeh me too.. just need the $$ Bump

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BUMP someone buy a nice bike!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump... bump

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
someone just offered me 6k cash and i turned it down... eh. I countered with 6800 and still hes at 6k. Blue book is 6200 if the bike had 7k miles mine has 3980. Im willing to deal a little bit but not 6k or less... i am hurting for $$ anyone want to work a deal better then 6?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
that would just be silly to part my bike out lol. BUMP!

someone buy it, 302 228 6490

1 - 20 of 34 Posts