Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to upgrade my 1991 CRX, but i cant have a new-ish car and a new bike as well, just cant afford it right now.

Info: This bike is in MINT condition, has been garaged 85% of its life. It was kept outside but under a cover since i have had it. I have barley rode it, as you can tell by the mileage. You can also tell that i never drove it to aggressive because of the ***** strips on the tires. I have keep it clean, and normally cleaned it after every ride.

Details
- 2007 Black CBR600RR
- 13xx miles.
- Silver mid panel painted flat black.
- Chain lubed every few hundred miles also.
- Two Brothers Exhaust
- Flush-mount front turn signals
- Custom Fender Eliminator
- Almost new tire condition
- Pro Grip Cf Tank Protector
- Puig Black Bubble Windscreen
- Two HJC Helmets, one black with Tinted Screen and Matching Pink Helmet (same designs)
- Bike also have a 60 month warranty, full transferable to any owners of the bike (value of $1000)

Price
With the low miles and excellent condition, and the full warranty the price will be $8000 FIRM

Feel free to contact me via email, and after that i can give you my phone number.

Also new pics will be available soon

Thanks Chase

PICS

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hehe, thanks. I was just curious, I am 6'1 myself so I am trying to imagine myself on your bike, I never sat on an 07, hehe. Good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
937 Posts
"has been garaged 85% of its life. It was kept outside but under a cover since i have had it."

Wait, are you the second owner already?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"has been garaged 85% of its life. It was kept outside but under a cover since i have had it."

Wait, are you the second owner already?

nope... i bought it brandnew.... i had it garaged the first 3 months... then i moved, and then i moved again haha so its garaged now

·
Registered
338 Posts
WOW, bump for a sick lookin bike

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
good luck. man, so many 07s for sale now that the first season is over...

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Bump for a nice bike, now that bike would have been so much better is it was blue! lol! Good luck with the sale bro!

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts

·
Professional smart @ss
2,345 Posts
you dont look happy in the pic, i wouldnt be either if i was selling my bike. keep it, its a nice lookin bike bro

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you dont look happy in the pic, i wouldnt be either if i was selling my bike. keep it, its a nice lookin bike bro
im not happy at all about selling it.. i love it, it is the best bike ( imo ) that i have ever ridden... its a sad day... truly

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Chase
I feel for you man i really do but from a man that has been
married for 22 years for what its worth
DO NOT SELL YOUR BIKE JUST TO
PLEASE THE WOMEN IN YOUR LIFE
been there , got tired of the bitching and sold my bike
and lost my ass on it , was she pleased hell no and even after
22 years she still aint happy you know why that is the way they are
may be that is one of the reasons you are selling the bike and may be not