Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting this up for a fellow rider in the area:

It is a 2007 Honda CBR 600RR in the white pearl finish with silver accents. It was purchased from Honda Power House located in Metuchen, NJ back in June 07'. One of the rarest and most desired color combination in 2007. The bike itself is mechanically and electronically trouble free. First break in service @ 6xx miles was performed by the purchasing dealership. Chain was lubed every 600-800 miles with tension check. Currently the motorcycle has a little over 2600 miles on the odometer. Oil exchange was just done on 5-25-09. It has never been dropped or tracked. Tasteful modifications were added to enhance the cosmetics and performance of the motorcycle. Listed below are all the OEM and aftermarket additions:

- OEM rear seat cowl cover with matching white pearl paint and decals (Original rear seat will come with sales)
- Yoshimura slip on Carbon Fiber exhaust
- Protons front flush mount signal markers (proper wiring was performed with no hacking onto the main bike harness)
- Bike Litez rear fender delete (no illegal position of license plate) (proper wiring was performed with no hacking into the main bike harness)
- Showgun Non-cut frame sliders
- Zero Gravity smoked double bubble wind screen
- Cycle Gear rear swing arm sets
- Noyka yellow headlight bulbs for both low beam and high beam
- Removed all OEM warning stickers (No damage were place on removing them and they are all included in the sale)
- Removed front amber reflectors located on lower front fork
- Removed rear red reflectors located below rear fairing

Asking $7500
[email protected]

All OEM parts that were replaced by aftermarket parts will be included in the sale.
Pictures 04-09 are taken the day of purchase.
Pictures 10-16, 19 & 20 are taken on 2-16-09 with all modification installed.
Picture 21 was taken 5-26-09 for most up to date mileage reading.

Pictures:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
He got my Good seller vouch... anything wrong with this bike, you can come get my ERION!!!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Lol... No I Know Andy As A Friend!!! Bump For His Bike...

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
5500?? YOU CAN'T EVEN BY AN 05-06 MINT.. loL.. ANDY WILL NOT SELL THIS FOR 5500 LOL!! I'VE OFFER 6+ N I DIDN'T GET IT...

·
Registered
263 Posts
man, you should think about shipping. what if the shipping is paid for by me?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
man, you should think about shipping. what if the shipping is paid for by me?
if you are willing to pay what he's asking AND the shipping email him. His email address is in my first post. I let him know you would be contacting him.

·
Registered
69 Posts
i love this kind of ****. lol some people...
Actually, in my area, there are 2 07's right now, one for $5250 OBO, and one for $5100, both legit. One has 3200 miles, and the other 8k. I would jump on them if I had the cash.

Don't mean to jack the thread, just saying.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i think his point wasn't necessarily the offered price but the disparity between that and the asking price. I think it's all well and good if you don't agree with the asking price but when you make a counter-offer that low, it makes you look like you are trying to jerk someone around.

·
Registered
69 Posts
i think his point wasn't necessarily the offered price but the disparity between that and the asking price. I think it's all well and good if you don't agree with the asking price but when you make a counter-offer that low, it makes you look like you are trying to jerk someone around.
Ahh. Gotcha. :01_thumbu

Good luck with the sell, op!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.