Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Listing this for a good friend of mine that doesnt have internet access so I figured i'd toss it up for him to help sell it. If you've got any questions at all his contact info is listed below, now onto the details of the bike...

Danny - 423/400/5525
Location - Chattanooga, TN

2007 Honda CBR600RR
Miles - 11,1## (will gradually goes up as it's ridden)
Clean GA title
Price - $4,800
Plenty of meat left on the tires and the oil was just changed yesterday along with going through and lubing/adjusting chain etc so she is ready to ride.

As you can see in the pictures the cases have a couple little nicks in them, but didnt hit the plastics. If you'd like anymore pictures or information just let us know.

Wish I had the extra funds to pick this up from him to have a spare just like my 07 red/black because this thing is a deal, wont be able to find one this clean for the $$. http://www.easttnriders.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37267

Attachments

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And before anyone asks or mentions it to have this thread removed, this is not one of our used bikes at the dealership I work at. This is a personal friends bike, and as you can tell from checking out our website it is not listed there because it is not one of our used bikes. Just simply helping a friend out, thanks for looking.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hello,

I'm from Egypt and i like your Honda so please tell me the finale price.

Also i need to know how much it cost to ship to Cairo, Egypt.

Please reply at [email protected]

Thanks and best regards,,,,,
Mods, please remove this member (Hyoussef). This is his third post with the same exact text. This is clearly a scamer.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Wow, why must these scammers do this crap. Does anyone seriously fall for this crap or what haha.
Yes, they do. I know someone personally who threw $4100 down the crapper on a GSXR-600 scammer. If it were for a CBR I might understand, but a GSXR? :cursin:

Oh and it's a fat chance, but I am going to be in GA around Christmas and spring break. I just might have to pick this up if it's still available, I've been looking for the last generation CBR for a while :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yes, they do. I know someone personally who threw $4100 down the crapper on a GSXR-600 scammer. If it were for a CBR I might understand, but a GSXR? :cursin:

Oh and it's a fat chance, but I am going to be in GA around Christmas and spring break. I just might have to pick this up if it's still available, I've been looking for the last generation CBR for a while :)

Bike is in TN

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.