Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007 RED/BLACK HONDA CBR 600RR - bike has less than 3000 miles. selling because i am going to put my funds elsewhere. the bike is in IMMACULATE condition. it was laid down once before by the previous owner who is a good friend of mine. the mid fairing had a scrapes on it and he replaced it for brand new ones. if you come see the bike you will be able to tell that it was very minor. asking

bike has a couple minor mods
-proton flushmount turn signals
-shogun frame sliders
-red/black crg levers

·
Registered
63 Posts
Money elsewhere huh...perhaps that evo ix?

Lookin at the mirror and headlight piece, it must have been laid down once.

Price edited to $7500?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah sorry i forgot to post the price. yes the bike was laid down once by the previous owner who was my friend. he replaced everything the entire mid fairing. he's one of those perfectionist and he has $$$. you will be able to tell from the other scrapes that it was very minor.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Mhhh.

The only problem is, it's has been down, that takes away the resale value later on the road, Cant' do 6,500 but if you take $6,000 I'll pick it up tomorrow.
You are in Socal Right?

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Bump for a cool guy and good seller.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hi sndc5,
Thanks for the offer man, I just bought an 2008 r6 from a friend for $6,500, wich is what he owed His wife is pregnant and said the bike has to go. :wave:
Pics comming

Thnks any way and good luck with the sale.
People buy this bike, it is a good deal.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
bump for the sale. Good luck with it

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Bump for a sick EVO
It's also a stock Evo last time I talked to him, lol. Nothing really sick about that so no offense.:icon_lol:

·
Registered
135 Posts
yeah i was going to post that i spied a boosted DSM in the background

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.