1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: 2008 CBR600RR Graffitti Ed. <3,500 miles Clean Title

******SOLD FOR $7,500******

Hi guys,
I'm selling my CBR600RR Graffiti Ed. it has less than 3,500 miles on it (3,350 as for today 02-23-08) and everything is in excellent condition, never dropped, never down.
Bike is paid off w/ Clean Title and registered under my name.
I just did the oil change on it, cleaned-waxed-adjusted the chain and tires have plenty of life left on them.
So you need to invest nothing on this bike at all, it is ready to ride.

I have it posted for $7,900 on other places but for people here in the forums I will post an special price: $7,300 and you take it home.

Comes with extra master key with ID plate, owners manual, warranty card and Honda owner ID Card, misc paperwork.

Let me know if you have any question.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
bump for a clean bike.....i see mucho potential...if you dont mind me asking...why u sellin?

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
you got the bike for $6100 right?

Nice deals you find....

·
Registered
135 Posts
^^^ How is it rude. The seller posted a thread telling members he bought the bike for $6100, the poster was just giving the info to other members.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
LOL

Yes I did bought it for $6,100, plus taxes and registration fees sooooooooo?
It's on the forums for all to see, I'm not trying to hide anything.

And I'm selling a great super clean bike at a great price $7,300 sooooooo, I don't see what's wrong with it.

redlinernyc
I see you have a problem or something with me selling my bike... If you want to talk or something I'll PM you my numbers man, I don't like arguing on forums.

^^^ dont post sh!t like that, man. Thats just rude
Thank you RawRR

But not harm done, like I said the bike is in immaculate condition and the price stands $7,300 special for forum members only.

·
Registered
42 Posts
yup

saw it on LA CA craigslist for $7800 same pictures. he bought it last friday from my homie in LA who said migulle is a nice dude he paid $6300 not $6100 so good luck with the sale he is a nice dude and its still a great deal at his new price of $7300 but he is off $200 tho

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
that bike is sick! bump for a clean bike with ALOT of potential

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
all this bike needs is a FE, puig, pazzos, and acrapovic and this bike would be the ****!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
saw it on LA CA craigslist for $7800 same pictures. he bought it last friday from my homie in LA who said migulle is a nice dude he paid $6300 not $6100 so good luck with the sale he is a nice dude and its still a great deal at his new price of $7300 but he is off $200 tho
Hey, you buddy is an awesome guy too. Really nice person.
Tell him I say hi and I will be still calling him for those 600rr parts, but it will be for an 09 this time.

Thanks for the bumps guys, like I said the sale is pending with some one coming tomorrow afternoon, as long as he comes through.

PS: I paid $6,100 though.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
The bike has been sold for $7,500 to a really nice British dude. :icon_lol:
Thank you James.
Now let's see how much the dealer wants for that 09 black and green.

Thank you guys.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts