Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have any pics at the moment - They will come later this week. I'm more or less just checking for interest in this bike as a whole vs parting it out.

I bought this black/charcoal 2009 CBR new in 4/2010. It has been owned and ridden only by an adult, never on the track, never abused and never in the rain/left outside.

It's basically still completely new. No scratches, never dropped, tipped or even left sitting on the tires. Always kept in the garage on stands.

I just added a ton of stuff, looked at it for a while and now I want to move on to another project so I need to sell it.

After the 600 mile service (done by the dealer) I have added the following:

Akrapovic Evolution (Stainless) Exhaust
Tripage IT
Watsen MicroAlloy Flushmounts
Sato Rearsets
Pazzo Short Levers
Rizoma Sportline Grips & Barends
Puig DB Dark Smoked Screen
Rizoma Prototype Mirrors
Rizoma Reservoirs
TWM Gas Cap
Marchesini Wheels
Galfer Rotors
Spiegler Brake Lines
Driven Aluminum 520 Kit

All of this stuff cost around 6400 bucks and has only been on the bike for 700 or so miles.

I'm willing to sell the bike for 13,000.00 as is and I'll consider reasonable offers.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

The bike is located in Houston, TX

·
Registered
689 Posts
your better off bringing the bike back to stock and selling the mods on your own..nobody is going to pay 13k for a used bike. Good luck

·
Registered
579 Posts
agreed

and id be extremely interested in both the IT and the watsens, if thats something you would consider please let me know

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going to run the bike as is for a bit first before I part it out.

The thing is - I realize that "nobody is going to pay 13k for a used bike"

But

I'm selling the bike for 7200 and the sum of all of the after market parts for ~5800 for a total of 13000 plus it's all installed and done.

It's really a good deal for someone looking for a fully built machine.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
you can buy a sick ducati for 13k, just sayin

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Once you put some miles on aftermarket parts, consider them to be worth about 40% of what you originally paid. Adjust your price accordingly, and you'll sell it FAST.

Also, please read the Classified rules and and when your post meets the requirements, PM me and I'll reopen it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.