Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not in any hurry to sell it would just make life much much easier to have one less payment after losing a crap load of money being off work because of knee surgery.

2009 CBR600RR
3,500 miles (I'm second owner but put most miles on and pretty much all just commuting)
Black shorty levers
Honda heaven fender eliminator
Relocated integrated tail light (smoked)
Flush mount turn signals
Seat cowl (also have stock seat)

Never been down and taken very good care of.

$6,500
In the charleston area of WV

Attachments

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
GLWS ...clean looking bike, priced well for IN season!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The market around here has sucked. I've had a few interested people but no one with enough money lol "would you take $5k cash?" Uhm no... Maybe if that would pay off my loan and you were a close friend... Not wanting to give it away. I do love the little thing!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My money is too low for comfort to keep paying on it. If I owned it out right I'd for sure keep it!!

$5,300 if someone will come get it soon. If not ill sell it to some company from Ohio that offered that amount.

·
Registered
535 Posts
PM sent to you, friend. Interested and looking for more pictures of the actual bike. That one up top doesn't really have too much detail. email is lukesackett @ gmail . com

Thanks!
Also - I'm in Harrisonburg, VA - only 250 miles away!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm having the same problem man...I am in Frederick MD, not terribly far from you and my bike has 1500 miles on it and can't even get a nibble for it listed at 6200 obo ( I mean at least yank me around and spam me or something :banghead: )

·
Registered
118 Posts
You sell that thing yet? I don't need another bike, but at that price I can't believe it's not moving. In Cali that would have been gone in a day! GL

·
Registered
26 Posts
I paid around 7k cash last year for an 09 600RR with ABS, Jardine RT-1 slip on, screen flush mounts, sliders, and aftermarket mirrors...I saw your bike and considered contacting you. This isn't a bad price but I know its hard for me to replace my old (stolen) 09 with another 09 (emotionally) :( otherwise, you would have had a buyer by now.

The budget thing is taking the air out of the Washington Metropolitan. I've been falling back on any additional purchases myself.

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
Please read the rules for the classifieds section and repost your thread in accordance with them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.