Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
2010 Leyla edition cbr600rr
7,xxx miles

I bought this bike earlier in the year from a guy in Georgia. I am currently trying to remodel my house and trying free up some money which is why i am selling. I also didnt get to ride it much this summer because of my new job so hopefully i will be buying again down the road.

The bike tipped over in my driveway a couple weeks ago so the fairings are not in the greatest condition. I have a rock driveway and the kickstand sunk in and scratched the left size of the fairings quite a bit and the tail fairing is also broken. I recommend getting an entire new set of fairings but i am particular about my things.

mods
Two Brothers Aluminum series slip on
Fender eliminator with brake and turn signals (a cheap plastic one)
Dark black windscreen

i bought the bike with these mods so i do not know anything about them. I personally would not have put any of these parts on (the exhaust does sound good though). The guy i bought it from didnt seem like he took the best care of it but i made sure to change the oil and filter. I didnt a quick look over and it seemed like he was missing a few bolts for the plastics.

also there are no front turn signals and she is missing the right handle bar end.

$5500 takes it, price is low (for my area at least) because she needs new fairings. Its up on craiglist for sale at $6000 but for $5500 I would would be able to go to my bank and pay the remainder of my loan. They have the title there and i will sign it over to you.

I work crazy hours so texting is best for me and i can respond at work.

i will also throw in some stuff i use to work on it and change oil and possibly even the pitbull stand.

Sold

·
BOTM Winner 02/15
237 Posts
Wow, bikes in the US are really cheap. It's still a steal even with all the damage she got in my opinion. You can barely buy a good 03 for 5000$ where I live.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.