Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fs: 2011 cbr600rr - reduced!!!

For Sale:
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Color: Black
Miles: 9865
VIN: JH2PC4003BK400209
Condition: Very Good

Features: Leo Vince SBK SS Exhaust, TST Industries Integrated tail light, PZRacing Gear Indicator, Woodcraft Frame Sliders

Extras included:
Zero Gravity Double Windscreen (Dark Smoke) - not installed
Original exhaust
Original rear fender/tail lights
Fastpack Tailbag

Photos:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskixAEQq

Price Reduced:
$5700

four8four-6eight6-zero651

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reduced - $5700

·
Registered
803 Posts
Nice looking bike, and solid pictures... Oh yeah, price is looking fairly attractive as well.

GLWS.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really need to move this. Make me an offer!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Very reasonable price already. That's a very interesting spot for the gear indicator...

Here's my advice, take all the mods off, revert her back to stock. Sell her as a stock bike. And part out the mods. You'll sell it quicker and make more money overall.

GLWS

·
Registered
803 Posts
Very reasonable price already. That's a very interesting spot for the gear indicator...

Here's my advice, take all the mods off, revert her back to stock. Sell her as a stock bike. And part out the mods. You'll sell it quicker and make more money overall.

GLWS
Looks like he doesn't have any major mods, no? The slip-on exhaust is all can think of as the primary item that can be sold separately, but don't know how much that would even yield.

I think he's doing the right thing, and just has the urge to sell it fast! :grin2:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's also the integrated tail light. So, will reinstalling the stock muffler and the hideous tail section make it more attractive? If so, maybe I'll do it.

·
Registered
874 Posts
There's also the integrated tail light. So, will reinstalling the stock muffler and the hideous tail section make it more attractive? If so, maybe I'll do it.
Believe it or not, yes. Whenever I was trying to sell my ninja 300 with mods, It wouldn't sell for anything, I had it up there for 3 weeks trying my heart out, aggresively priced, constantly updating photos, etc. I didn't get more than a few crappy low balls. I reverted it back to stock, sold the aftermarket online, got like $300 for the mods and sold the bike for my asking price stock 2 days later...

People are just weird... I think they like the idea that you were not messing around with the bike mechanically, even if it was just removing the old exhaust and putting a new one on.

Worth a shot imo.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Looks like he doesn't have any major mods, no? The slip-on exhaust is all can think of as the primary item that can be sold separately, but don't know how much that would even yield.
You may be right, but if OP really wants to move it and is having trouble, it's another way to go about it. He has a gear indicator on it, slip on exhaust, integrated tail. All that is worth about $400 here on 600rr.net He can sell them for that, and then list the bike for what it is stock, even if someone gets him down $200, he still made out better than he would of..

A 2011 with <10,000 miles for $5,500 should sell like hot cakes.

·
Registered
803 Posts
You may be right, but if OP really wants to move it and is having trouble, it's another way to go about it. He has a gear indicator on it, slip on exhaust, integrated tail. All that is worth about $400 here on 600rr.net He can sell them for that, and then list the bike for what it is stock, even if someone gets him down $200, he still made out better than he would of..

A 2011 with <10,000 miles for $5,500 should sell like hot cakes.
Good points.

Let's start that stopwatch... :laugh:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sold!!!

The bike has been sold!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Believe it or not, yes. Whenever I was trying to sell my ninja 300 with mods, It wouldn't sell for anything, I had it up there for 3 weeks trying my heart out, aggresively priced, constantly updating photos, etc. I didn't get more than a few crappy low balls. I reverted it back to stock, sold the aftermarket online, got like $300 for the mods and sold the bike for my asking price stock 2 days later...

People are just weird... I think they like the idea that you were not messing around with the bike mechanically, even if it was just removing the old exhaust and putting a new one on.

Worth a shot imo.
Whats funny is when i was looking for my bike. I kind of wanted it untouched since i didnt know that much. The closer the stock, the more interested i was

1 - 15 of 15 Posts