Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With heavy heart I think I need to sell my bike. I love this bike but need the funds for a car and won't have time for bike fun this season.

VIN: JH2PC4042CK500922

-9.5k miles. Oil changed 4 times. First at break in 1k and 2.5k using Honda GN4, then every 3k with Repsol 4T fully synthetic.

-Fanatically maintained & cared for. Always garaged. Never seen rain. Ridden smooth & easy not hard. Never abused. No revving out to redline, wheelies, stoppies, burnouts, skids, etc. I just used it for 3 seasons for Sunday rides out of the city. Never ridden in the city on it's broken & potholed roads.

-New tires 1k miles ago.

-100% mechanically stock.

-Reflectors & rear passenger pegs removed & stored for cosmetics but included.

-Some minor cosmetic & protective upgrades. OEM rear seat cowl. Frame & axle sliders. Upper nose cowl intake painted Honda OEM Ross white. Lower cowl trimmed & cut for frame sliders then repainted Honda OEM Asphalt black to better match the other flat black parts of the bike. Custom reproductions of OEM mid cowl graphics removing CBR logo. All done super clean & all looks factory except debadged.

-Will come with pictured front & rear Pitbull stands, Honda cover, Owner's manual, OEM & Haynes shop manuals, 3 keys.

-Clean & clear title ready to sign over at sale.

Very sweet, clean, & unmolested bike. $6500

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Best color scheme they've ever produced.

Totally agree. Someone at Honda was inspired the day they came up with it. If you'll notice I tweaked & debadged the graphics on this one. Also look at the lowers. Subtly different but still factory looking if you didn't know.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bike is sold! Oh, man. Breaks my heart. I love that bike. Watching someone ride away as the new owner is the definition of the empty nest feeling.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry to see you go, I've always enjoyed your posts.
Likewise. Always thought you were one of the more insightful opinions on 600rr.net. Definitely enjoyed being here.

Maybe I won't be totally gone. Who knows, maybe after I get my situation sorted I'll be in the market for the 2017 600RR V4. :wink2:

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
i think once i sell mine ill shed a tear, so much time invested in it.. but congrats on your sale hopefully youll be back on another on soon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts