Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 2014 Honda cbr 600rr HRC edition with 1,750 miles!!! Never been down. I just don't have the time to ride it anymore. Garage kept. It has a yoshimura rs-5 Carbon fiber tip slip on exhaust, fender elimanator, led interfered tail light, led flush mounts, black windscreen. I still have all factory stuff. Also come with a HJC Ben spies replica helmet, textile jacket and gloves. Helmet is size med. I'm asking $8,950 obo.

Jh2pc4046ek700026 Vin
832-401-4280

·
BOTM Winner Jan 2015
1,962 Posts
Selling my 2014 Honda cbr 600rr HRC edition with 1,750 miles!!! Never been down. I just don't have the time to ride it anymore. Garage kept. It has a yoshimura rs-5 Carbon fiber tip slip on exhaust, fender elimanator, led interfered tail light, led flush mounts, black windscreen. I still have all factory stuff. Also come with a HJC Ben spies replica helmet, textile jacket and gloves. Helmet is size med. I'm asking $9,500 obo.

Jh2pc4046ek700026 Vin

832-401-4280

Sucks to hear. I love that scheme though. Post up some photos and good luck with the sale man!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
803 Posts
Wow, selling so soon. Funny, but I actually was also contemplating on selling mine out for a change of direction in life. Then after further understanding, a 25-30% loss on depreciation is a very tough pill to swallow after only 6 months and 3k miles, not to mention the time / patience it will take to sell - but this is just the truth that I should already know going into this. Supersports do seem to be the niche of a niche. I'll continue to ride mine out for as long as I happily can. It's a fantastic bike for as long as the appreciation can last, that's for sure. On a positive note, the Spring riding season is just around the corner.

Good luck with your sale... Keep us posted, please.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Such a smoking deal based on current mileage & how clean the bike is good luck with the sale

·
Registered
7 Posts
$8,900 bucks is a steal for 6 months and 3k miles! My, my. I'm hoping you make the sale but my heart goes out to you as well. Good luck, though! :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts