Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm selling my Alpinestars TZ-1 in Black, size 52 euro/42 us. The Jacket is in excellent condition, the only flaw is that there is a very tiny scuff on the left arm of the jacket (about the size of a very small grain of rice). The jacket still has that leather smell to it. It has been worn for about 3 months. I'm asking $165 + shipping or if you're local to orange county (cali) I can meet you up as well.

You can either leave me a PM or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
422 Posts
Just so this thread isnt worthless i also have an almost new alpinestars TZ-1 that ive only worn like 5 times. it has some small bug guts on it but nothing a little leather conditioner or soap and water cant easily get off..... its not broken in yet but i dont have the tags anymore. ill let it go for cheap, pm me with a price. ill also pay shipping. ITs a size 56/46 in black. really nice, jsut too big for me.

·
Registered
784 Posts
What's the deal with the sizing of these things. The US number is your chest measurement right? Cuz if it is the 46 is too big for me...stupid competitions keeping me small.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts