·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: Bridgestone DOT 120/180 set take off’s
$85 Shipped CONUS
Font is a Type 4 (soft) 0.1155” Tread depth left. Build Date: 50wk 08yr
Rear is a Type 3 (med) 0.1500” Tread depth left. Build Date: 12wk 09yr
I have 5 trackdays/5 heat cycles on this set ran at an intermediate pace. 4 TD's at CVR and 1 recently at ACS which explains all the marbles. Always placed on my woodcraft tire warmers between sessions. Plenty of tread left in the centers for those who would like to run these on the street or great for a beginner TD rider as they should get you through a couple more TD’s. I tried to take pictures of the screen on my digital depth gauge meter but the camera won’t pick up the screen.

BNIB 35w HID light kit.
$70 Shipped CONUS
Bulb Size: H7
Color: one 6000k & one 3000k
I won this kit from motofans during the best fairing kit competition. I tested the kit, however never installed it. The bike is not going to see the street anytime soon so I figured I’d let one of you guys put it to good use. My bike before its TD conversion had a similar setup with the low being super white and a yellow high beam, I wanted a “JDM look.”

Let me know if you need any more info. Thanks!:shakehand

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THX for the bump! Looking fwd to riding with you again! Ive gotten a lil faster the last time I saw you. LOL!

·
Registered
7,429 Posts
holy crap!! How did you get five days out of those b-stones???

I got two days out of my R-10's type 3 f&r and I'll be lucky to get another full day.

Good luck with the sale btw!

To any potential buyers: the b-stone 003's are very sticky tires!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
holy crap!! How did you get five days out of those b-stones???

I got two days out of my R-10's type 3 f&r and I'll be lucky to get another full day.

Good luck with the sale btw!

To any potential buyers: the b-stone 003's are very sticky tires!
Haha I'm one of the "slowest" riders im my group :crackup:Thanks for the bump. I too have r10's waiting for me to try out.:cruising:

To the top!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.