Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*This is kind of a feeler because I dont have any of the 'good' up to date pics of the bike but I will update this as soon as I get some*

***UPDATE*** Bike comes with the brand new vortex rearsets, comes with full WERA race spec safety wiring also. And woodcraft right side case cover slider.

Selling my track/street bike 2005 600RR with around 5500 miles. Its been low-sided at the track thats why ill sell it cheap but frame, forks all the important stuff is still 100% because its never actually run into anything except the sand pit at the track, this bike is pretty much stock except for SS lines and 15/45 520 setup.
Bike has clean/clear title and is ready for track or street, I used it as both. I repaired all the panels and repainted them, the paint job isnt perfect but does the job well and I get complements all day long with it while riding around. Ive changed the oil probably about 15 times since ive owned it even once at its first 20 miles, I was VERY anal about the engine and taking care of it so I never even blipped the throttle on it untill it was at 100 degree's warm temp after start-up. This bike shouldnt have ANY problems, its very strong at the track and I usually would pull top 3 WERA Novice 600 times on it with only brake lines and the sprocket setup.
IF you would like any more info PM me, ill be updating this often because I just woke up and im sure I forgot something.

Price 5400$ OBO picked-up from South Carolina.
**NOTE** These pics show a damaged tail and tank on the bike, I have a new tank and repaired tail on the bike now and will take pics of it completely restored and painted when I get a chance.

RIGHT side of bike, pic stiff has busted fuel tank cover but that has been replaced with a new one.

LEFT side of bike, no panels

·
I need more COWBELL!!
779 Posts
Cling..Are you solid on the price? I'm looking for another bike and could come up with some scratch in the next week or so.

Let me know

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Give or take a 100$ :beer:
I havent even put this up for sale on the WERA or NESBA board yet and when I do im sure ill have it sold for pretty much this price in a heartbeat.

Was just gonna let some of the 600rr.net guys get their feet in the door first if they wanted.

Bike also comes with a banged up fiberglass upper that fits with the stock bodywork and solo seat cowl.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Your from cali? Couldn't you at least leave the bike in cali so i can grab it from you? lol jk. GL with sale, BUMP

·
Registered
287 Posts
If this was going up for sale in 2 months i'd definitely be on it. That bike is pretty sick, and i loved my previous 600rr's (bikeless atm), i'd love to take that thing back here to Cali for a road trip.

·
I need more COWBELL!!
779 Posts
I wish I was still in Cali too. Dont EVER come over here, this place sucks!
LOL^^ Its not that bad is it? You do have to admit. There is some good riding over here. I miss CA too sometimes. I'm am northen CA transplant from a little town called Lodi up around Stockton. Been here 10 years now. Boy time sure does fly

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
would you consider parting it out?
Nope, not a chance. I got one month to sell this, dont have to time part out :) Moving to Europe.

NC is a million times better then SC man, I visit friends in NC all the time and I love it up their.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts