Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS Corbin Seat w/ red trim ***SOLD***

************HAS BEEN SOLD*************

Corbin seat w/ red trim: bought from website for $300 + S&H.

Will consider trades or best offer, seat was on for about 500 miles of riding and since then has been collecting dust.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes, I have an 03' as seen in the picture =-) it'll fit, send me a PM if your still interested.

Took it off because I didn't like the way it felt, I like to lean off the seat around turns and I feel this restricted me from doing so.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cizzle600rr said:
not to go off subject but that is a very clean bike man...bump!
thanks this was when i had first gotten my bike with 6k on it, now almost 5 months and 6000miles later she still looks the same minus the seat, stock blinkers, and i added neons as seen on this thread:

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=58315

Afrter every ride i clean the bike 100% up and down and once twice a month i was, polish, etc.

Thanks for the compliment

Craig

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wrex said:
+1 on the nice looking bike comment.

Question: think it'll fit an 05?

Thanks.
I looked on the website and it says 2003-2004 model bikes in one category and then 05-06 in another category.

I'm going to have say it doesn't fit, you can check the website and ask them it may fit to get an more accurate answer.

-craig

·
Registered
748 Posts
craig4722 said:
I looked on the website and it says 2003-2004 model bikes in one category and then 05-06 in another category.

I'm going to have say it doesn't fit, you can check the website and ask them it may fit to get an more accurate answer.

-craig
Kewl thanks!

·
Registered
52 Posts
PM Sent...dibs

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
You didn't say what kind of bike it's for ;-) hehehe... MUHAHAHA... Sorry, I got burnt by an e-bay sale once cause they had a picture of an RR but it turned out the product was for a GSX-R.... OK, that didn't really happen either; I'm just an ass.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll keep this in mind...thank you...?

senedane said:
You didn't say what kind of bike it's for ;-) hehehe... MUHAHAHA... Sorry, I got burnt by an e-bay sale once cause they had a picture of an RR but it turned out the product was for a GSX-R.... OK, that didn't really happen either; I'm just an ass.

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
Most welcome. Come back anytime, I'll be here all week

·
Registered
52 Posts
Payment sent.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts